Marketing Internet Job: Internet and Social Media Marketing Opportunity at Moreno Ranches
Moreno Ranches has an opening for a marketing intern! We need someone who is passionate about brands, digital marketing and e-commerce. Preferably, you’d have experience with social media, superior writing skills and possess high visual/spatial intelligence.
- You are digitally savvy, definitely not a push over, and can dedicate 40hrs a week. This internship is a 4-month position with the possibility of a permanent position in the future
and will report to the Marketing Director.
We will also provide a written recommendation if you are considered a successful candidate at the end of the internship.
Main Duties (But Not Limited To)
- Develop brand content such as blog entries, press releases, website info, etc.
- Liaise with Creative/Media Agency in order to finalize the website/online store, develop new brand assets and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate small events and/or trade shows
- Create and execute Social Media plan in conjunction with the design team
- Provide general support to our team
- Other duties as assigned
- Academic or professional experience with marketing
- Detail-oriented and strong written, oral and communication skills
- Ability to work well collaboratively and independently
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience Microsoft Office, Excel, & PowerPoint required; some Illustrator experience a plus
- Must have your own computer equipment, programs and to work remotely if needed (a computer will be provided for you)
- Education: Working towards a 4-year degree with a Marketing/IT or related major preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Spanish speakers preferred
- Please email cover letter and resume to Lorraine Piurowski with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line. (Office ‘at’ morenoranches.com) No phone calls please.
- Work Authorization: Eligible to work in the US – temporarily (F-1), Eligible to work in the US – permanently, U.S. Permanent Resident, U.S. Citizen
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Internship
- Compensation: Food, Lodging & incidentals are covered. Bonus upon completion of internship up to $2500 (at the discretion of your manager)
- Must be currently a rising junior or senior in college.
- English, Spanish Preferred
About Moreno Ranches
Over the past 10 years, Moreno Ranches have focused the ranch on artificial insemination and embryo transfer research, while becoming a premier distributor of superior beef genetics to various businesses and private cattle ranches around the world. For the past five years, the Moreno brand has competed in the Brahman Cattle Show circuit, gaining respect and prestige on a local and national level. In addition, Moreno Ranches specializes in cattle brokerage and consulting services.